Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Magic Tour 2015 Is ON!!!!


Tomorrow, I officially begin the start of my Summer 2015 Magic Tour. Though I've been doing shows for the past couple weeks, the ones tomorrow start a continuous run until the first week of Sept. There are no weekdays when I don't have shows. However, there are about 7 open time slots, so if you're really late to the game and want a show, I'll do my best to accommodate you. And if I can't do it, I have a guy who can do a fantastic show as well.

I'm already scheduling shows for Fall 2015 and Winter. So if you're so inclined, feel free to contact me NOW while I still have lots of open dates.

By the way, along with the start of my summer tour, it's also the 'Summer of Weight Loss'....at least that is the plan. I'll let you know how it goes! Wish me luck!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment