Friday, March 6, 2015

The Easter Magic Show


It's been a long time since I offered this show. My Easter Magic Show was something I offered a long time ago to groups and churches that were having Easter Egg Hunts and needed some entertainment in between the various 'hunts'.  Naturally I'll do a routine or two with eggs, I also have a fun flower routine and something with a rabbit, though I do not use a real rabbit. I stopped using live rabbits a number of years ago as I would encounter kids who allergies to rabbits. So instead I found great rabbit tricks that used images of rabbits but not the real thing.

I generally think of the Easter Magic Show as a show for younger children, because they are the ones who usually attend the egg hunts. But if you're in the Northern VA area and are interested in having a magician as part of your Easter activities, check me out on the web at www.DeanAlanMagic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment